Sunday, March 11, 2007

William Adam

Well its been a while since ive blogged.. alot has happened. my Son William was Born on Feb 15. Here is a photo.

Baby and Mom are doing really well. and everthing seems grand.. its been just over 3 weeks now since he was born. and its really great. hes a beautiful boy. and people keep saying he looks like me.. sometimes i agree. but sometimes im not sure.

what do you think?

Work has been really busy. with some new projects with some large clients. its keeping everyone on there toes. with crazy short deadlines.. Jens not liking it.. and neither am I .. atleast when im working 18hrs a day!

Adobe Creative Suite 3 CS3 is suppose to come out the end of March. which should be great. as my Mac at work is a Mac Pro and it will run much better with CS3 then it does with CS2.. cant wait..

2 comments:

Super Happy Jen said...

Yes, I think he looks like you. You should post a pic of yourself for comparison

Carol said...

You should both post a pic for comparison! I definately see you (Adam) in him. :) Beautiful Baby!